21&22 Series Filter Housings
The Facet 21 and 22 Series filter housings are economical, compact housings for superior inline filtration protection when used with Facet’s standard 21 or 22 Series filter cartridges to remove solids from aviation fuels.
Both the exteriors and interiors of the Facet 21 and 22 Series filter housings carbon steel bodies are epoxy coated to protect against corrosion. These sturdy, single cartridge housings are easy
to maintain and require only 2″ (51 mm) base clearance for cartridge change out.
STANDARD HOUSING DESIGN
• Body: Carbon steel
• Interior and exterior: Epoxy coated
• Head: Anodized die cast aluminum
• Design pressure: 150 psi
• Closure: Thru-bolts
• Closure seal: Buna-N o-ring—other materials available upon request
• Vent and drain connections with brass petcocks provided
• Inlet and outlet connections: ¼2″ NPT female threaded
• One filter cartridge installed
Pop up P indicator – 15, 25 psi
Piston Type indicator – 15 psi