Series 11, 17, 22, 48
Four series of versatile helical gear pumps for
moving both low and high viscosity liquids
ranger pump features
Smooth Operating Helical Gears
• Heat treated ductile iron helical gears provide silent, efficient long service life.
• Finely keyed and machined gears are easily replaced by sliding on and off the mainshaft.
• Friction and vibration are kept at a minimum by careful machining of the meshing helical gears.
Extended-life Wearing Services
• High lead bronze, iron or carbon bearings are available.
• Pumping gears are supported by four heavy duty sleeve bearings to prolong service life.
• Special machined grooves in the bearings allow both circulation and lubrication for lower bearing temperatures.
• Special outboard drive shaft bearing absorbs thrust loads and helps support external radial loads.
Precision Ground Shafts
• Induction hardened bearing and packing surfaces on precision ground steel shafts extend pump life.
• Hardened stainless steel shafts are available for specific installations.
Rugged Cast-iron Castings
• Maximum pumping efficiency is gained from quality castings machined to high tolerances.
• Positive alignment of the faceplate case and backplate is insured by large hardened steel dowel pins.