Level Radar for
Distance, Level and Volume of Liquids, Slurries and Solids
The new DR7000 has State-of-the-Art components and more advanced design solutions. The DR7000 is able to operate over a larger bandwidth: This ensures sharper resolution and higher accuracy.
The higher signal dynamics of the DR7000 allow the accurate detection of even the smallest level changes.
• Easy Navigation Display
Choice of different Touch Screens: (tank illustration, bargraph, signal and reflectivity screen)
Class I Div1, Zone 0 Installation
• Process Seal Ensures Vessel Integrity
• Antenna Types and Materials for all Applications
Designed to Perform Better than any Other Radar
Vessel Obstructions Ignored
Agitators and other objects such as struts, inlets, ladders, have less effect on signal reduction.
The 26GHz FMCW signal is easier to evaluate and the results are more accurate and repeatable.
State-of-the-Art signal processing and a 2MHz bandwidth allow the DR7000 to determine the true level in the tank despite agitated surfaces.
Makes Level Gauging Easier than Ever
Wizard Works Wonders
Setting up a 2-wire level gauge couldn’t be easier: Simply fit the gauge to the tank, wire it up and switch it on:
• Step 1 – The DR7000 tests itself to make sure its electronics are working perfectly.
• Step 2 – The DR7000’s Wizard walks you through a simple series of questions to define your tank and the product you want to measure.
• Step 3 – That’s all you need. Your DR7000 is already measuring.
Not certain what to do? You don’t need a handbook. Simply wait 10 seconds, the help screen will appear and tell you what to do.
Dimensions – mm / Inch
Flange Antenna (DN 80)
DN 80 with Antenna Extension
Flange Antenna (DN 40 / 50)