125F-CI, 12F-B Strainers
Cast Iron or Cast Bronze Flanged End
Basket Type Strainers
Sizes: 3⁄4″ – 18″ (10–450mm)
Strainers provide economical protection for costly pumps, meters, valves, and other similar mechanical equipment by straining foreign matter from the connected piping system.
Installation of a strainer before mechanical equipment can ensure trouble free service and avoid costly shutdowns for repair or replacement of equipment damaged by foreign matter.
The size of the perforation or mesh in the basket screen will determine the smallest particles captured. See Strainer Information section in the Mueller Steam Specialty Engineering binder
for detailed information including sizes and materials available.
• These strainers can be specified for cooling water, seawater, hot water systems and more.
• Designed for large capacity straining and ease of maintenance.
• Cover is secured with quick-opening knobs to minimize service time.
• O-ring seals on both the cover and baskets can usually be reused after service, no need to clean gasket residue and replace costly gaskets.
• Machined basket seat eliminates particle bypass.
• Standard cover has O-ring seal and quick release knob fasteners up to 8″ size, bolted cover for sizes 10″ and up.
• Bolted cover available for all sizes, consult factory
• Swing clamp covers are available, consult factory
• Plugged NPT connection is provided at location D. See next page.
• Minimum 6 to 1 ratio
• Available on cast iron models. Other coatings are available on application.
See Pressure Drop Charts in Technical Data section of the Mueller Steam Engineering binder.
Dimensions and Weights
Mueller Steam Specialty product specifications in U.S. customary units and metric are approximate and are provided for reference only. For precise measurements,
please contact Mueller Steam Specialty Technical Service. Mueller Steam Specialty reserves the right to change or modify product design, construction,
specifications, or materials without prior notice and without incurring any obligation to make such changes and modifications on Mueller Steam Specialty products
previously or subsequently sold.